Talent Acquisition Lead - Global Sales
Area of expertise:
- Create and implement innovative recruiting strategies, programs and initiatives to meet our growth objectives, business strategies, and sales transformation priorities
- Build solid relationships with global and area leaders, as well as regional recruiting teams, and external vendors and suppliers
- Support and enable organizational change through the acquisition of top talent
- Develop a consistent approach and create guidelines for the global Sales Talent Acquisition process
- Run executive search assignments
- Refine our recruiting processes to ensure our candidate experience is always outstanding
- Identify areas of improvement where efficiencies will be gained and operationalized
- Ensure Avanade is known worldwide as an employer of choice
- Mentor and coach a virtual recruiting team
- Define how we measure and continually improve our recruitment processes and culture
- Manage budgets and analyze recruitment metrics to identify ways to enhance performance
- Travel, as needed
- Developing strategic recruiting methodologies and approaches across a range of markets and cultures
- Advising on information technology services
- Leading and mentoring a virtual team of global recruiting professionals
- Proven success as the lead for highly effective technical sales recruiters
- Demonstrable results in improving the end-to-end recruitment process
- MS Office
- Fluent English; multi-language skills preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.