North America Talent Acquisition Lead, Business Applications
Area of expertise:
- Leads the day-to-day full life cycle recruitment for assigned group(s).
- Leads, manages a team of approximately 5 recruiters
- Develops unique and creative talent acquisition strategies and techniques for all assigned roles, specifically for hard-to-fill, pivotal positions
- Collaborates with recruitment leaders to implement key programs that drive group success
- As the TA lead: build and establish a strategic partnership and alignment with the respective leaders and be the subject matter expert on acquiring software engineering talent
- Provide and analyze recruitment metrics and scorecards
- 5-10 years or more TA experience working as a full life-cycle recruiter
- Experience in a consulting organization, large or small
- Strong success in hiring within a technology driven company
- Expertise in recruiting cutting-edge technical environments
- Passion for innovation
- Highly knowledgeable of general recruiting principles, practices; demonstrated experience in developing strategic recruiting plans
- Displays capability for creative, non-routine sourcing and candidate experience strategies
- Great presentation and communication skills: active listening and story-telling skills
- Great at building and managing relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience improving end-to-end recruiting processes and programs
- Experience in an environment recruiting applicants with "hot" (tech) skills highly valued
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Experience recruiting and partnering with senior leadership
- Ideally a BA in HR, Business or Psychology, or equivalent amount of work experience.
- Ideally, 3+ years' experience leading people and/or projects
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.