Avanade Finland is a growing technology company owned by Accenture and Microsoft. We are a little under 50 employees in Finland, with flat hierarchy and open communication, and many possibilities to learn and develop. With a huge passion for the work we do, a great atmosphere and an incredible talent for Microsoft technology, Avanade is a unique company where you feel valued, and you are part of a big global family (Power of 3, Accenture/Microsoft/Avanade).
What are you going to do?
As an intern at Avanade, you will become part of our recruitment team and you will be working with 5 enthusiastic and ambitious recruiters in the Nordics. One of them is based in Finland, whom you will be working closely with. You will be involved in different parts of the recruitment process in some of our most interesting roles and have the possibility to participate and handle independently other recruitment related tasks depending on your interests, such as recruitment marketing, events or diversity and inclusion.
In addition to supporting current initiatives, you always have the space in our team to come up with your own input and initiatives. It’s all about your drive and motivation, then we will get you up to speed! It is a great opportunity to start your career in the field of Talent Acquisition and learn a lot! We are looking for a part-time employee to work with us for about 3 days a week with the possibility to become a permanent employee based on performance.
We expect that:
- You are passionate to learn more about recruitment, inclusion & diversity, talent development, recruitment marketing etc;
- You most probably are in the final stage of your studies on your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We are open to all study backgrounds as long as you have excellent communication skills and interest towards HR and recruitment;
- You have good communication skills in both Finnish and English;
- You are a good team player who takes initiative and is not afraid to take action.
Avanade offers you:
- Good guidance from our team of experienced recruiters;
- A place to learn a lot about Talent Acquisition in a global technology company;
- An internship allowance, laptop and telephone;
- The possibility to become a permanent employee.
Are you curious to hear more? We would love to hear from you! Click the button below and apply today. We will review the applications as they come, but please submit your application latest on the 20th of June. The start date for the internship is negotiable, but ideally in August 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns about the role, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Lilli Tavaststjerna at firstname.lastname@example.org.