Talent Acquisition Business Partner / Recruiter
Area of expertise:
- Partner with senior stakeholders on a global level to focus on the identification, engagement, and recruitment of technology (business applications relevant) focused professionals for crucial and hard to fill roles
- Focus on inclusion and diversity sourcing to align with Avanade hiring goals
- Consult and partner with leadership and candidates to ensure successful negotiations
- Adhere to a higher standard of delivery and follow process as expected
- Advance and escalate any issues to relevant stakeholders
- Connect with HR key stakeholders to determine internal salary ranges and market data
- Deliver weekly status reports on recruitment progress to clients and TA Lead
- Use our ATS system efficiently and effectively
- Experience partnering with senior level leadership to successfully source and recruit top talent
- A career focus on engaging passive candidates and providing them with guidance and counsel around the business model and environment that Avanade can offer
- Experience leading sourcing efforts at the experienced or senior levels
- Strong adherence to process, attend bi-weekly status calls, prepare status reports
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to constantly elevate performance
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience delivery data through excel
- Experience in a retained or external search organization partnering with top tier professional services or technology firms
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.