TA Talent Engagement Lead
Area of expertise:
As a Talent Acquisition Talent Engagement Lead, you will manage the top of the talent funnel by building effective sourcing strategies, driving attraction campaigns and events, and executing sourcing strategies to engage diverse talent and nurture candidate pipelines.
In This Role You Will
- Build and manage a team of talent engagement leads, sourcers and screeners to cultivate candidate relationships and build a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure all new and future fit candidates are managed appropriately and in a timeline manner
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion through every aspect of the sourcing journey
- Be a thought leader with internal stakeholders on market/hiring trends, while driving a high-touch and proactive approach to strategic sourcing engagements
You Likely Have
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and non-technical organizations
- 2+ years of leadership experience guiding/mentoring recruiting teams
- Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
- Experience using a data-driven approach
- 1+ years’ experience leading a sourcing team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create and execute strategic, diverse sourcing strategies and align them to business objectives
- Deep knowledge of the external talent environment, market trends, competitors, and general talent availability
- Experience recruiting or sourcing in a matrixed organization
- Experience in people development, coaching and motivating performing individuals
- Excellent business acumen & strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Growth mindset and an ability to adapt to change as needed
- Ability to leverage tools and technology to manage talent pipelines and ensure data integrity
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.