Studio Operations Lead
Area of expertise:
The Studio Operations Lead is a key role working with the studio leadership team to drive operational success by focusing on business and talent needs day to day. This person will act as a champion that ensures various initiatives remain aligned to the studio agenda and that the leads have the proper information and processes to make informed decisions toward overall studio goals and priorities.
You will play an important role in the business development process to ensure proper tracking and execution of contracts as well as helping to build an effective workforce that is ready to address client demands by managing our studio people processes around resourcing and recruiting.
Your highly effective management and people skills are at the heart of everything you do. You will work across different business units as you create and implement effective plans that meet operational objectives. You build a collaborative environment to guide front-line operations and forge strong relationships to influence outcomes focused on strategic priorities.
This multi-faceted role draws on your business knowledge to coordinate, monitor, and manage the operations of the studio business to enable a fast response to any issue.
The Design Operations Lead will achieve success by:
· Working with studio leadership team to drive accountability and execute on Global, NA and Northeast business plans and priorities communicating status, issues, and forecasts to stakeholders and ensuring work is aligned to company, organizational, and team imperatives and goals.
· Managing the levers of the operational side of the business and proactively identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements as necessary for studio operational processes
· Managing the design studio business development pipeline including weekly meetings, forecasting, and reporting.
- Reviewing program deliverables and team structures going through the Business development process to ensure consistency in output.
- Review outcome of completed design projects and identify opportunities to improve productivity, profitability, and outcome. Identify projects for cases studies and work with team to develop.
- vangelize the impact of design and advocate for an experience design mindset
- Overseeing and managing team structure including identifying recruiting needs based on the business pipeline and work with recruiting to open new roles, monitor the process of candidates in the pipeline and ensure resources are prepared for a smooth onboarding
- Partnering with studio leads to coordinate and prioritize resources for initiatives, including resource planning and allocation identify the best talent for projects associated to their skill sets, including helping to define needs for interns, subcontractors and or specialized consultants
- development growth plans that motivate team member to reach their full potential
- You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or another relevant field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.