Staffing Coordinator and Business Operations - W2 contract
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C
Program Management Consultant / Business Operations PMO practitioner/consultant. Assist teammates with assignments, as needed, to ensure the entire team meets the goals established by the project leadership.
Targeted Areas for Support:
• Actuals Reporting
• Must work well in XLS with large amounts of data
• Must interface professionally with project staff
• Facilitates management items
• Coordinate with staffing teams – internal and external
• Track, Staff and Report on the Demand-Supply for various open roles
• Coordinates and supports special projects as needed, communication the status of projects and initiatives
• Assists on developing and implementing changes where necessary as well as helps drive projects and implements change across reporting tools
• Coordinates and tracks meeting agendas, minutes and dissemination of all necessary reports/action plans in a time manner to leads prior to/after the meeting
Skills : 5-6 experience in Business Operations and related activities
• Highly Desired Strengths/ Skills
o Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
o Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
o Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration skills
o Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to go the extra mile
o Strong attention to detail
• Preferred Software Skills
o MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
o Equivalent work experience can be substituted
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.