Sr. Front End Web Developer Consultant
Area of expertise:
About the role:
We take tremendous pride in creating the best bespoke software for our clients and are thrilled that our team continues to learn and grow together.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work on the front end of enterprise applications
- Meet with your team and the client to align on Sprint objectives
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features
- Ensure quality by adhering to technical best practices, code reviews, and pair programming to tackle difficult issues
- Consistently maintain accurate estimates surrounding your tasks and efforts
- You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 2 or more years of web development experience
You’re excited about the latest in modern web development. You’re personable and enthusiastic, looking to join a friendly and highly capable team. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your skillset likely includes:
- 6+ more years of web development experience.
- Single Page Application (SPA) experience, preferably component-based (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Computer Science (CS) and development fundamentals, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Comfortable in one other general-purpose programming language, preferably C#
- Arizona Resident: Fully remote work but you should either be residing in AZ or plan to move there
- Applicants must be Green Card holders or US Citizens. Applicants must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
We give lifelong learners a rich menu to choose from, drawing from our relationship with Microsoft and other partners. We’ll back you up as you pursue big ideas and give you honest feedback to move forward advance your growth and our clients’.
We think big and achieve, knowing we have a global team of people who are just as passionate about innovating as we are and eager to grow with us. Growth at Avanade doesn’t have to look like a traditional ascent up the career ladder (although that is an option). We welcome people to go deep into their specialties and to embrace agility and go after new skills in different areas of the business
We are always looking for ways to elevate our employee experience to give our people opportunities to share in Avanade's success. In addition to a competitive salary and attractive benefits, we offer an employee stock purchase plan, recognition programs with awards tied to them, and additional perks like flexible work arrangements and thriving employee networks.
We’re interested in getting to know you and figuring out what we can do together. Hit Apply Now and let’s start the conversation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.