Sr. D365 Retail Lead
Area of expertise:
Avanade is growing as an organization, in our ambitions and in our impact. We are now looking for a Sr. D365 Retail Lead to further support this growth with focus on Retail business applications. Within this ambitious role you will have a direct influence and responsibility for the our projects focussed on ERP and Dynamics365 with Retail aspects.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Avanade’s ERP engagements based on Dynamics 365 with a specific focus on Retail processes. You will be involved in the end-to-end delivery leading our clients towards success. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until full delivery has been completed. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
Ideally you have been built up about 5+ years of experience in the role as a Solution Architect. While a Solution Architect has a high-level understanding of several areas your focus should be a significant understanding and deep knowledge of Retail.
Day-to-day your responsibilities will entail:
- Shape and execute solutions based on Dynamics 365 Retail;
- Defining engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates.
- Looking beyond the pure ERP implementation by leveraging your broader knowledge and business sense to better support the clients through all stages, from leading pre-sales workshop till the end of delivery.
- Effectively managing delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction through QA reviews on ongoing projects.
- Building strong client relationships throughout the process and becoming a trusted advisor on a c-level and internally. You are seen as subject matter experts within Retail processes en industries
- Defining ERP application architectures, participate in design, development and testing phases
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with (junior) colleagues so together we can go beyond.
- Work with ERP Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
- Focus on learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients with the local team and ERP Community
- Develop relationship with ERP team in Microsoft and Accenture within the Netherlands
- Demonstrable Experience in Retail Dynamics 365 from a functional perspective;
- Experience in delivering complex solutions for client organizations with heavy client interaction;
- A strong Retail background and understanding, with the ability to link this back to the core business of Avanade;
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects;
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level, with an ability to lead conversations and influence both internally and externally;
- A demonstrated business sense and existing insights into how Dynamics 365 impacts and improves processes of importants to our clients. You are an expert in understanding clients’ business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek, and going on to actually deliver those;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferrably Dutch.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing ERP community! If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment: lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, and many other extras.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.