Sr D365 ERP Technical Architect-W2 contract- Northeast
Area of expertise:
Do you know how turn needs into solutions? So, do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the ultimate authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrated architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes to meet client needs.
About the job
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customization and strategies you’ve created to solve their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re a highly experienced professional and you’ve probably worked in a relevant field for at least five years. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Your experience will also include:
- Leading large-scale, complex and strategically important projects, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementations in a development lead role, as well as technical and functional experience
- Developing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (F&O), X++ and MorphX Solutions Development, working with an object-oriented development language including .NET, and programming methodologies, structures, and concepts.
- Establish global ERP architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Support the sales team in shaping deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Recommend the right Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Oversee your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
- Support clients on ERP standards and prepare them for using their ERP solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.