Sr Anls/Cons - Organizational Change Management Advisory
Area of expertise:
About Avanade’s Advisory Practice
Want to build value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who are passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the Role :
Avanade’s Organizational Change Management Strategy practice works across the continuum of Change Management to serve clients of all segments and industries throughout North America at all stages of their change journey. Whether helping our clients understand the landscape, chart a course that’s right for them or optimize performance, our team of professionals are passionate about one thing: helping the organizations that we partner with realize results.
We are looking for a OCM Consultant/ Senior Consultant to produce or support the production of the following OCM deliverables for our Enterprise/Fortune 1000 clients around ERP/CRM transformations:
- Current state organizational assessment and gap analysis
- Future state definition, organizational goals, business function and process definition, and role and job descriptions
- Change impact assessment, business readiness and change strategy
- Stakeholder and leadership assessment, engagement and alignment
- Communication strategy, plan and prepared communications
- Training strategy, plan and prepared content
- Behavioral change adoption strategy, plan and content
- Change adoption measures and measurement program
- Manage work plan inclusive of OCM activities
- Ensure OCM deliverables are completed to a high level of quality, on schedule, in compliance with contractual requirements, and to client satisfaction
- Monitor, control, and report OCM progress and risks to program leadership in accordance with project protocol
- Engage in collaborative and constructive client dialogue to evaluate progress against program objectives
- Maintain effective and trusting working client relationships to facilitate program success and expansion
- Apply change architectures, models, and frameworks used to successfully design and implement complex change Create and utilize methods, estimators, and frameworks that integrate tightly with the broader
- Organizational Change Management work plan generation, implementation and management
- Organizational Change Management status report generation and communication
- Relevant professional service experience, preferably with a global management consultancy firm, or niche consultancy in a client-facing capacity
- 3+ years of experience in OCM Consulting Engagements, around ERP/CRM transformation
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Experience working in cross-functional and complex teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, demonstrate critical thinking and work effectively in fluid, complex environments
- Self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office product suite
- Familiarity with Prosci or another OCM methodology
Relevant Organizational Change Management certifications (i.e. Prosci or ACMP)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.