Area of expertise:
Role: Sourcing Recruiter – Advisory & GSA
Level: Consultant/Senior Consultant
To evolve and deliver our Ambitions 2025 strategic focus on Attracting the Best Talents, we are now seeking two in-house specialists dedicated to strategic sourcing so we can deliver the best talent for both the Advisory & GSA businesses respectively.
Operating globally you will have the responsibility to identify, engage, nurture and attract in-demand talent to support the growth of Avanade’s Advisory and GSA business units. This includes building strong lasting relationships with talents to respond to immediate and future search assignments needs.
This role will work closely with the Talent Acquisition teams, which support the business lines, and will operate at both a strategic and operational “hands on” level. You will be responsible for driving strategic and innovative sourcing strategies turning passive talents to active candidates and becoming the storyteller of our Employee Value Proposition to position and sell Avanade to senior talents.
- Support hiring needs by working closely with TA Leads and Hiring Managers to understand talents needs/gaps and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
- Conduct research to identify the very best talent across both industry and functional areas
- Be the market expert for your area, understand the competitive landscape and provide intelligence reporting to both Talent Acquisitions Leaders and Business Leaders.
- Build and nurture talents pools at all levels ready to turn them into engaged candidates
- Talent Mapping to identify best Talents and position our brand
- Conduct initial Employee Value Proposition including initial base level assessment and submit your recommendations to both TA Leads and Business Leaders.
- Provide best-in-class candidate experience representing the Avanade brand on the market via your personal brand story of our firm
- § Using available diversity channels as well as exploring new tools/ approaches and building up the right diversity strategy to excel the diversity targets
- Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar internal search function or Executive Search Agency
- An ability to think creatively on new innovative ways to identify and attract in-demand talent
- Strong understanding of Technology/Digital Markets across Areas ideally Europe AND/OR North America)
- Passionate about sourcing and an expert in advanced search techniques
- Ability to positively represent and be the ambassador of Avanade’s brand on the market
- Analytical mindset and data driven approach
- Excellent communication skills at the C-suite level with a strong ability to build relations with senior executives’ talent
§ Fluency in a European language is desirable
Avanade – transforming businesses for the digital era. Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000+ digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Through thousands of projects, they’ve transformed businesses for the digital world and helped create compelling experiences for their customers and employees. They have reduced costs, increased productivity, enabled collaboration and enhanced agility – and ultimately improved performance. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade Heritage The early 2000s were an exciting time for IT. Digital technology was transforming our lives, and with each innovation it became clear that digital was the future. Avanade was born into this pioneering time. Created in April 2000 by two industry giants – Accenture and Microsoft – Avanade had one goal: deliver innovative services and solutions to enterprises worldwide using the Microsoft platform.
What Avanade Believes In Avanade’s values are shorthand for who they are and what they stand for, and they influence the behaviours and decisions their people make each day. Avanade people are guided in everything they do by five core values:
- Change things for the better
- Innovate with passion and purpose
- We deliver with excellence
- We believe everyone counts
- We act with integrity and respect
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.