Solution Area Lead- Business Applications
Area of expertise:
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen the relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share. One of these Solution Areas is Business Applications where Avanade leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365 to improve client productivity by taking them to the cloud. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable organizations to grow, evolve and transform. Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities by delivering new purpose-built applications that work seamlessly together. This particular Solution Area in Belgium is globally known for its knowledge and impact on the financial business side and the financial processes. Hence, much of your work will be approached from a financial standpoint and financial background.
As Director, Regional Solution Area Lead, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Business Applications in your assigned geography. Your will develop the Solution Area business strategy, oversee presales operations, ensure quality, and deliver against financial performance metrics. In collaboration with other SA specialists and local executives, you will ensure that Avanade delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of Avanade’s business. In the role, you’ll focus on driving our offering and growth while serving as the “face” of ERP internally and externally across the region. You will bring together different teams and coordinate these to shape the solution and offering fitting towards each individual client. Also, you will partner with regional executives as well as alliance partners from Microsoft and Accenture to invest and grow our offerings and practice.
As our Solution Area Lead for the Business Applications Solution Area, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of our ERP business across the Netherlands. Internally you will connect and balance our business development through our sales team, and our delivery through our active talent communities. Externally you will work with our clients throughout the presales process. Within your role you will often meet with the CEO, COO and specifically the CFO at our clients so you are able to communicate at their level and know what is of importance for them.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Developing and improving the solution area strategy
- Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit
- Support investment decisions to help grow the offering and practice
- Manage effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction
- Support personnel activities within the Solution Area where needed, including growth and development
- Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
- Travel as needed.
You are a well-rounded financial consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client (financial) perspective, the technology, financial management, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a sales, project management and consulting pro rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- Growing a technology services line of business through strategy and sales contribution
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence, specifically with the CFO
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Specific consulting and delivery experience likely includes:
- Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions with heavy client interaction
- Strong financial background and understanding, with the ability to link this back to the technical impact of Avanade
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
- Guiding and directing leadership teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
- Significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Deep technical expertise in domains relevant to your SA solution portfolio.
You likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management with a strong financial focus. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants. You will likely have a Master’s Degree in a financial or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
You are easily able to communicate with different levels within an organization. This is aided by you speaking multiple language like Dutch and French.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all,and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by sending your resume in English via our website or contact our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg. It is not possible to apply by e-mail. You will hear from us soon!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.