Solution Architect Microsoft ERP Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (f/m/x)
Area of expertise:
- Supporting the project team with complex functional requirements.
- Analysis and design of complex interface requirements.
- Consulting and support in the use of the full product functional scope including standard functions and third-party solutions.
- Support and consulting in the parameterization of the value flow.
- Application of architecture concepts of Dynamics AX/365 (3-tier concept, client, AOS, COM client, .Net client , etc.) as well as developer tools.
- Conducting analysis and design workshops.
- Writing requirements concepts (FRD) and design documents (FDD).
- Writing solution design documents (SDD) for critical processes.
- Support in the sales phase in the form of presales activities and solution concepts.
- Processing of functional specifications: Defining required functionality to cover customer requirements.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
- Good process knowledge in industrial and commercial companies.
- Strong analytical approach and knowledge of the possibilities in Dynamics AX/365 programming.
- Very good knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 across the entire functional area.
- In-depth expertise in a specialist area (e.g. financial accounting or production) and corresponding expert knowledge in Dynamics AX/365.
- Basic database knowledge and knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 data structure.
- Ability to prepare analysis documents in a structured and understandable form.
- Strong communication skills coupled with interpersonal skills.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills, French an advantage.
- High willingness to travel.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles. Please note that uploading candidate profiles with your email address is a violation of the Data Protection Policy.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.