Social Media Channel Specialist, North America
Area of expertise:
As Social Media Channel Specialist on the North America Marketing team, you’re responsible for the strategy and execution of Avanade national organic social campaigns and content, with a particular focus on LinkedIn and Instagram. Our goal is to offer our clients and employees an experience on social media that makes them feel inspired, confident and cared for, so you’ll use your expertise to advise, plan, strategize, execute, and continually optimize the Organic Social Media Channel strategy. A strong team player, you’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing Lead for North America to monitor plan performance, adjust as needed and report back to stakeholders on results. In the past, you have managed multiple brand channels strategically and enjoy being a team player. This is a fast-paced opportunity in an evolving organization, so you’ll get to dive straight in!
- Plan and execute Avanade’s national organic social media strategy and content calendar for LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain Avanade’s brand on social platforms including engaging as appropriate with clients and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Set key performance indicators for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Demonstrate highly organized campaign/timeline management, with strong attention to detail
- Evangelize social best practices to cross-functional teams and stakeholders, internally and externally
- Share thought leadership and perspective around best in class social trends, ideas, and strategy by researching social media trends and keeping the NA Marketing team up to date on changes.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc performance reports to business leadership
- 2+ years’ experience managing social media channels within the last 3 years
- Experience working with social platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- A proven track record leading social media strategy and execution for B2B brands
- An editor’s eye for bold writing and visual storytelling on social media platforms
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment to social media with a particular thirst to improve your knowledge of organic and earned facets
- Experience executing organic social campaigns, pulling and analyzing data, creating reports and decks, leading calls, driving strategy and developing media plans
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to manage expectations, recommend improvements and clearly communicate your ideas
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines without losing track of the details
- Knowledge of social media algorithms and distribution strategies to reach the right audiences for corporate content
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a global environment
- Experience in B2B technology or consulting industry
- Experience in design and content creation tools like Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in employee amplification tools like Sociabble, LinkedIn Elevate, etc.
- Understand or have working knowledge of Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Marketo, Power BI, and other digital platforms
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.