Area of expertise:
Our Digital Marketing solutions enable clients to offer their customers intelligent, personalized experiences that drive measurable ROI. Solutions include assessments, strategy, experience design (XD), implementation and optimization for customer experience (CX) as well as strategy and implementation of marketing automation, commerce, analytics and digital marketing platform services.
Being Sitecore’s first Global Platinum Implementation Partner, Avanade offers many interesting project opportunities both locally and globally, and a large network of Sitecore specialists.
Responsibilities will entail:
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance, and evolution) implementation of digital solutions using the Sitecore Composable DXP. Partner closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to deliver high quality, high performing solutions on time and on budget for our clients.
- Work closely with our clients and business partners (UX designers, content team, analytics team, product managers, etc.) to propose design and implement system solution.
- Aid support teams during troubleshooting and issue triage, helping to resolve issues and identify gaps that would need remediation.
- Draft technical specifications, system designs, development approaches, and testing solutions
- Work and collaborate with the extended team including offshore resources.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends on Sitecore that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- Establishment and enforcement of coding standards and practices
A typical work day for you might look like this:
9.30 Daily scrum
11.00 (Virtual) coffee with your career adviser
12.00 Team lunch
13.00 Sprint planning
14.00 Pair programming
16.00 Code sharing session with team
You will make the difference because:
- You love to build solutions on the Sitecore platform and have at least 4 years experience developing for Sitecore XP/XM
- You have strong software development skills in either frontend (React/Angular/Vue) or backend (C#, .NET, API) or both
- Strong software development experience in developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level solutions (object-oriented design, microservices, Helix etc)
- Familiar with Sitecore application setup, front end, back-end development, package deployment and admin activities.
- If you have hands-on experience with any of the new Sitecore products like Sitecore Content Hub or Sitecore OrderCloud, this is highly appreciated! (nice-to-have)
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services, Git and Powershell scripts. (nice-to-have)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- If you are already Sitecore certified that is a big plus (if not, we will help you get certified)
- You have finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant studies
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing digital marketing community! If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges in an informal work environment
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause
- We have very attractive terms of employment: lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Apply here and send your resume through our website. Applying through e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.