Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As a Sitecore Developer, you will be developing, designing and delivering software solutions on the Azure Platform using Sitecore technology. You will be working with your team to deliver solutions to best leverage the capabilities of Sitecore solving our clients business problems.
- Develop end-to-end solutions, using Sitecore. Collaborate in a cross-functional team.
- Provide assistance to support teams during troubleshooting and issue triage, helping to resolve issues and identify gaps that would need remediation.
- Draft technical specifications, system architectures, development approaches, and testing solutions
- Work and collaborate with clients, maintaining a positive relationship.
- Keep up to date with new technologies, in a continuous learning environment.
- Follow and encourage best code practices
- Excellent communication skills, and team working abilities
- Software development experience in developing, implementing and supporting enterprise-level solutions (object-oriented design, distributed systems, web services, etc)
- Experience with Solr search
- Familiar with Sitecore application setup, front end, back end development, package deployment and admin activities.
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns, XML/JSON and using and consuming 3rd party web services/APIs (SOAP, REST, etc).
- Experience with Agile software development principles & practices (scrum, backlog, etc).
- Experience with source control systems like TFS, GIT.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services (VSTS) and Powershell scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Sitecore Certification, preferably in ver. 9.x
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Experience with accelerator frameworks such as Sitecore SXA, Brainjocks SCORE, or similar.
- Consulting experience.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.