Area of expertise:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions.
- Design, build, deliver and run enterprise solutions using Sitecore and the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, and support)
- Lead and review the team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Take responsibility for various initiatives, including work estimation, planning, partner management, and group management
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop standard methodologies for customer support and tools for team
- Working closely with our Talent Communities acting as a SME in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting our teams with their capability development and skills growth.
- Work with global and offshore teams
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery center solution architects and contributing to the Avanade collaboration community.
- Proven experience developing solutions with Sitecore 9 / 8
- Participate in internal briefings on Azure and Azure Stack, to build awareness across Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft relating to the services that the COE can deliver.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with C#/.Net
- Advanced skills in analyzing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Experience leading software development-focused projects
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience leading global teams on projects including offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence (e.g., P&Ls, how decisions impact cost, profit, etc.)
- Solid written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies (eg. Scrum)
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Sitecore Certified (V 9 / 8) preferred
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- You likely have about 2-5+ years of relevant professional experience
- You will likely have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing medium sized teams
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.