Sharepoint Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
About the job
As a SharePoint Solution Architect, your focus will be on deep technical roles in development and testing of critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps, Logic Apps, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
SharePoint Developers will typically: Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design and develop and implement client-approved solution
- Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a SharePoint Migration.
- Years of Experience: 2-6 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
You are a hardworking software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Ability to connect with external clients
- Experience working with global teams
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners
- You speak fluent English and French or English and Dutch
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.