Area of expertise:
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career.... it’s your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to seek business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Flourish with open dialogue and debate. We share standard methodologies and solve problems through collaboration.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
About the role:
As a SharePoint Developer, you will champion enterprise-class Microsoft solutions for our clients who include the Fortune 500 and other global organizations. Your primary responsibilities are migrating content to SharePoint Online / 2016/ 2019 and developing and delivering quality SharePoint solutions using leading edge patterns and practices with onshore and offshore teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Contribute to modern intranet development projects by designing and building SharePoint Framework web parts and extensions, setting up modern UI sites, information architecture
- Develop modern SharePoint components using SharePoint Framework, Power Platform, Microsoft Graph API, Azure Functions, SharePoint REST API, 3rd party integrations etc. while collaborating with Solution Architects
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
You’re passionate about solving clients’ problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Framework including web services and enterprise portals. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include about 3+ years of SharePoint Development You likely have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint Modern UI and SharePoint 2016 / 2019 experience
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Microsoft Graph API, SharePoint Online PowerShell
- Experience working with SharePoint modern pages and modern web parts
- Experience working on migration/modernization projects to SharePoint Online or OnPrem (using Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate, )
Nice to Have:
- .NET Framework, C#
- Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams, Teams app development, Microsoft Yammer, Microsoft 365 Records Management
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.