SharePoint Architect - W2 Contract
Area of expertise:
Modern SharePoint Architect
The Modern SharePoint / Experience Architect is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development and expansion customer opportunities. The Modern SharePoint / Experience Architect will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the OU, Direct, Modern Workplace and Accenture sales teams. The Modern SharePoint / Experience Architect will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. The Modern SharePoint / Experience Architect will specialize in SharePoint and O365 Solutions and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development. The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint and O365, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
Scope of Responsibility:
- 5+ years professional experience as Developer, Team Lead and/or Architect.
- 5+ years full stack web development experience.
- Comfortable in .Net stack, including C#, ASP.Net and WebAPI.
- Experience in web portal platforms such as SharePoint, Akumina, LifeRay, Sitecore, Box, Confluence, Igloo, & Beezy
- Understanding modern User Experience activities such as Information Architecture, User Stories, User Journeys, Wireframes, and Visual Comps
- Experience in enterprise application integration patterns
- Strong experience architecting and building application to be deployed to Microsoft Azure.
- Strong CS/development fundamentals and ability to get hands on in the code where needed.
- Experience in Single Page Application Design (ex. Angular, Angular 2, Knockout, React.js).
- Experience as a consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience mentoring and/or managing others.
- You are a technologist at heart, who loves to think high-level, while still being able to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have a strong 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation.
- You are increasingly excited about the way the Web is evolving and the power that frameworks like Angular and React are bringing to client side development.
- You are looking for an opportunity be part of Web's transformation, and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building fluid modern, responsive (or adaptive!) and engaging user experiences for the browser.
- You are personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and detail-oriented.
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet and problem solve.
- You are the ultimate diplomat.
- You have the ability to work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool.
- You are flexible with travel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales or Marketing strongly preferred.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.