ServiceNow Support Analyst- W2 contract
Area of expertise:
ServiceNow Support Analyst
Have a minimum of 3-5 years ServiceNow application development experience. Responsible to Design, build and configure ServiceNow to meet business process and application requirements.
Having knowledge or work experience of ServiceNow application upgrade is desirable.
- Grant users access to applications and change access within application if requested by business users
- Check logs in databases and on servers to identify why errors are occurring
- Update information in databases when it cannot be updated on front-end
- Restart processes in application when jobs are stuck and restart web servers if issues are occurring
- Route tickets to other support teams once the issue is identified (Database, Citrix, and Server teams)
- Confirm scheduled jobs on servers are running as expected
- Generally, investigate why application errors are occurring if the cause of the error is unknown
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database) - understand queries and how to read through stored procedures
- Most of the support is done within the vendor applications themselves (specifically Quorum Land Systems and Quorum TIPS), so it is just necessary to understand how to use the applications
- SSIS (general knowledge of how it works)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.