Service Operation Analyst
Area of expertise:
An L1.5 Service Operations Senior Analyst is expected to have expertise in a particular domain ( Microsoft 365) and will proactively 'multi-skill' to support the Shared Services model of Avanade CMS.
Base skill: Depending on the domain assigned. Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Azure
Close Related Skill: Microsoft SharePoint Administration, Microsoft Exchange, Azure Administration
Technical: Depending on the domain assigned. Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Azure
- Level 200 working knowledge in SharePoint Online and Microsoft (Office) 365
- At least Level 100 working knowledge on following is ideal: Azure, Exchange, Skype/Teams
- Experience of working with a Service Management application (ServiceNow)
- Good working knowledge of IT monitoring systems and working within incident management framework
- Communicate accurately and sensitively with team members and clients alike. Being aware of how all other people may be impacted by what and how the message is conveyed
- Empathetically listens to both verbal and non-verbal cues (e.g., asks questions to check for understanding, pays attention to body language) in order to better understand that person’s (client, team member, etc.) emotions or feelings.
- Adapts style and appropriate means of communication to specific audience and e.g., maintains composure under pressure)
- Collaborates with peers to ensure good delivery outcomes, proactive identification of improvement opportunities.
- Proactively acquires skills to remain relevant and on par with peers.
- Open to providing and receiving feedback to improve performance
- Taking the initiative and seeking advice and guidance as appropriate
- Does not ignore things and pro-actively raises concerns. Understand that decisions in own work may impact the work of others.
- Adopt methods, tools, and processes to resolve complex issues, improving productivity and eliminating errors or rework.
- Demonstrate and advance values espoused by PCB; encourage these values in peers, reports, and leads.
Incident Management: Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve incident tickets as reported by users or as triggered by monitoring alerts.
Request Management: Assess and fulfill service requests submitted by clients that are within the defined scope.
Change Management: Managing the lifecycle of all additions, modifications, or removals of anything that may pose an impact to production environments/services.
Health Checks: Routine, scheduled checks of production environments (e.g.: quarterly); tasks based on/ Production Service Readiness (PSR)
Production Service Readiness: Transition Planning & Support, i.e., taking client environments/services from deployment to a production/managed state.
Actively participate in Continual Service Improvement initiatives of the organization
Follow all defined SOP for all activities assigned
Escalate to leads all possible risks or issues on client being worked on.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.