Area of expertise:
Avanade Norway and your role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Operations Manager to work at the cutting-edge of advanced analytics. The Service Operations Manager will utilize their extensive experience of ITSM and Agile working practices to take a key role in the continuous integration of a cloud-based data platform (BI/DW/ML) hosted on MS Azure.
Could this be You?
The ideal candidate will have experience in running mission-critical application services for enterprise customers. They will be the owner of a complex suite of Business Intelligence and Performance Management services responsible for Avanade’s performance and delivery to a handful of customers. The Service Operations Manager works closely with the development and testing teams in a continuous integration methodology to successfully bring Advanced Analytics service components into production and ensure their ongoing commercial success.
On a daily basis You will be:
- Taking ownership for the effective delivery of commercially successful engagements within DevOps services framework.
- Responsible for defining and agreeing scope of releases alongside Scrum Masters and defining high level release road maps with a program management board.
- Managing the release management cycle and taking responsibility for the planning, resourcing and governance to successfully release new service components through to deployment.
- Leading the continued adoption of Agile practices to create a culture of continuous integration in a client-facing environment.
- Working onsite ( if the Covid situation allows ), developing and enhancing the strategic relationships with the customers.
- Providing customers with regular service analysis and developing ideas for service improvements.
- Effective communications with the customer to manage expectations and demonstrate value, underpinned with a focus on continual service improvement.
- Owner of the Operational Change Process for the service working closing with clients.
- Responsible for service communication and planning of change and release.
- Maintains a clear understood baseline configuration of the Environments.
We would love to hear from You if You have experience in these areas:
- A proven track record in operational and service management - pre-existing Service Operations Management experience as a key member of the support function for a consulting or IT services provider.
- Exceptional customer-facing support and proactive resolution skills.
- Experience in the proactive delivery of managed support services within a DevOps & ITSM environment.
- Agile Certification.
- Ability to handle difficulties, performance problems and conflict between team members.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills.
- Ability to innovate and drive service improvement roadmaps.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and presentation skills.
- Ideally a background including complimentary experience within an application services environment.
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
We belive that You
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have strong written and oral/presentation skills both in Norwegian and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.