Service Delivery Manager (Southeast Asia Managed Services)
Area of expertise:
This is a highly leadership role, the act as a delivery leader with a goal of managing Managed Services deliveries, and transitions to delivery.
Demonstrating an and approach, you will and performance delivery & EAC targets and Avanade as a leader in Reporting to the SEA Director of Service Delivery, you will implement mobilization, transition to delivery and successful execution of projects/programs while building relationship for continuous growth in accounts.
- Management of the Service Delivery function in support of the delivery needs of the Managed Services Offerings and our clients
- Ensure MS Offerings are delivered to high Client satisfaction
- Single point of contact for escalation management and SD issue resolution for the Managed Services delivery
- Lead Complex Recoveries and craft Service Improvement Plans
- Contact point to ensure resources maximization across the Managed Services delivery.
- Cross functionally lead distributed delivery team
- Align to key Area Delivery metrics (e.g. EAC Management, etc.).
- Drive organic growth and customer retention
- Support/Drive MS and Office of Delivery Process Improvement Initiatives
- Assist in QAD – critical and complex projects during delivery phase
- Support innovation and automation in delivery
- Ensure profitability of the SEA Managed Services Apps and Delivery Infra portfolio
- Detailed knowledge of Managed Services service and delivery models, including regional and distributed delivery models.
- Has led service introduction and/or service transition AND been responsible for ensuring entire deal delivered value as defined
- High level understanding of financial management practices and handling risk effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with customer leadership and project partners.
- ITIL certified and able to articulate ITSM benefits
- Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge of Outsourcing delivery: Application Development, Application Management, Infrastructure outsourcing
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth.
- A leader who believes in “working in trenches”, leading the team from the “Front” in a humane way, always keeping client business objectives as the top priority, while keeping “People” at the core of our business
- Passionate, energetic, positive attitude, calm under stress, and driving things in a collaborative way towards success
- Passion for technology, innovation, and driving delivery
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to try out of box thinking
- Customer focus
- Embracing Change
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Realizing Results, the Avanade way
- Interpersonal Awareness & Diversity
- Transformational Leadership
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.