Service Delivery Lead for Managed Services
Area of expertise:
Service Delivery Lead for Managed Services
This is a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Service Delivery Lead will act as a strategic leader and Delivery Lead with a goal of managing Managed Services deliveries, transitions to delivery, & pre-sales support while executing our delivery model to our region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance delivery & EAC targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Managed Services execution. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, you will work closely with NA Managed Services leadership team, Area delivery leadership, SDMs and regional Stakeholders to implement a delivery strategy for sales support, mobilization, transition to delivery and successful execution of projects/programs while building relationship for continuous growth in accounts.
- Leadership, planning, and management of the Delivery Management function in support of the delivery needs of the Managed Services Offerings and our clients
- Ensure MS Offerings are deliverable
- Single point of contact for escalation management and DM issue resolution for the Managed Services delivery
- Lead Complex Recoveries
- Escalation point to ensure resources are maximized across the Managed Services delivery.
- Deal review of Managed Services to support Regional Delivery Leads.
- Align SDM within the Managed Services to key Area Delivery metrics (e.g. EAC Management, etc.).
- Manage QA policies for Managed Services.
- Support/Drive MS and Office of Delivery Process Improvement Initiatives
- Support Accenture Delivery Interlock.
- Support key Sales Opportunities
- Attend Area Delivery calls
- QAD – AS QAD, QA critical and complex deals/ projects during opportunity and delivery phase
- Approve all Area Managed Services Solutions
- Lead innovation in delivery and solution shaping
- Ensure profitability of the NA Apps and Delivery Infra portfolio
You have passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business. You have a demonstrated leadership track record in Managed Services delivery and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our SDMs and Delivery organization to continue evolving our services to meet futuristic client needs with successful execution of programs.
In Addition, your Skills & Experience Include:
• Proven experience leading multiple ongoing, high-risk, high-revenue interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of customer business goals.
• Experience creating and implementing work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or customers against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
• Advanced level understanding of financial management practices and significant experience handling risk effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with customer leadership and project partners.
• Ability to articulate value delivered in a manner that drives and influences customer dedication and future partnership
• Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies, tools, and techniques
• Knowledge of Outsourcing delivery: Application Development, Application Management, Infrastructure outsourcing
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth.
• A leader who believes in “working in trenches”, leading the team from the “Front” in a humane way, always keeping client business objectives as the top priority, while keeping “People” at the core of our business
• Passionate, energetic, positive attitude, calm under stress, and driving things in a collaborative way towards success
• Passion for technology, innovation, and driving delivery led the origination
• Excellent communication skills, not afraid to try out of box thinking
Location: Flexible on location with client specific travel as needed
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.