Senior Technical Architect - Dynamics 365
Area of expertise:
Do you know how turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the ultimate authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications, and processes that make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrated architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes to meet client needs.
About the Role:
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
Working as a Senior Technical Architect-Dynamics 365, You Will:
- Establish global ERP architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Support the sales team in shaping deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Recommend the right software and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Oversee your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
- Support clients on ERP standards and prepare them for using their ERP solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, building and maintaining your personal and business networks and joining professional organizations
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Leading large-scale, complex, and strategically important projects, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 implementations in a development lead role, as well as technical and functional experience
- Developing for Dynamics AX/365, X++ and MorphX Solutions Development
- Working with an object-oriented development language including .NET and programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Being proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customization and strategies you’ve created to solve their business challenges
- Enjoying mentoring junior colleagues
- Highly experienced professional in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or equivalent work experience
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.