Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Japan
Area of expertise:
Do you see people as more than a skillset? So do we.
You’ve got an eye for talent and an instinct for finding the right person for any job. We’ll trust your judgment and give you the freedom to recruit next-generation leaders, as you build on our reputation as an employer that values people and rewards talent.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are responsible for the implementation of regional recruiting programs and provides recruiting administration support to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. You will provide guidance and interpretation to Avanade's regions and conducts research and analysis as requested and act as a liaison to the human resources and regional teams. Addition, you will ensure the completion of recruiting forms and candidate files.
Day to day, you will:
- Partner with Hiring Manager and the business to define candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc.)
- Develop sophisticated sourcing strategies and sources qualified candidates, leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation are compliant and adhere to GDPR and data governance guidelines
- Deliver appropriate communication / message to candidates and applicants when appropriate; help others do the same
- Be a champion of recruitment data; completing of recruiting forms and candidate files
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and external groups to facilitate efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitor performance and status metrics; communicate status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership; act as point of escalation
- Use internal recruiting systems and data; track progress against plans and make adjustments as required
- Contribute to various initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training) with support of Talent Acquisition Leadership
You will Bring:
- Great presentation, communication, active listening, and story-telling skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the hiring profiles
- Familiarity and comfort with high tech and fast paced culture
- Can build and manage relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience recruiting applicants with ""hot"" (tech) skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Developed knowledge of the variety of recruiting channels
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.