Senior Solutions Designer Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
In this role you will be a technical business partner to your clients, guiding them through advanced technical solution and design of complex business problems into technology solutions. This Team is cloud focussed and enable the application interoperability, reliability & scalability across all phases of the SDLC.
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Provide E2E solution architecture design and recommendations to the vendor.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes.
- Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect ensuring that Solution Architectures are in alignment with the overall EA and Technology strategy.
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables.
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs.
- Update the Enterprise Architecture repository maintaining impacted components, relationships, and attributes.
- Stakeholder management with technical as well as non-technical people.
- Good business acumen and understanding
- Requirements gathering
- An ability to think broader than just the question or problem being presented.
- Expert level business writing and communication skills.
- Strong Business problem solving abilities
- Micro services
- Rest API
- Batch architecture
- NoSQL database
- Streaming and Integration services
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Financial Services experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.