Senior Modernizations Solutions Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As a Senior Application Modernization Solutions Architect, you'll be a part of our Software Engineering Talent Community. In this role you’ll be responsible for the technical presales of the cloud transformation and application modernization offering.
In this role, you’ll be working with the offering lead, sales leadership and other team members to drive the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Modern Application Transformation Offering. You will support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
Through collaborating with our clients, we help them navigate cloud native digital transformations through building stronger software taking advantage of the Azure platform services, through modern design-led agile development, using cloud native and open-source technologies.
- Architect and lead solutioning of client application transformations including modernization and cloud-native architectures within the Microsoft ecosystem
- Realize opportunities and mobilize delivery teams to deliver solutions which you have contributed to or lead
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to ensure effective delivery and client satisfaction
- Undertake Professional and technical reviews, ensuring your clients have the best technical solutions for their business requirements.
- Foster and encourage knowledge sharing and develop a community though thought leadership and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes.
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables.
- Participate in pre-sales, proof of concepts, and bid management
- Extensive consulting experience, working together with clients in partner company.
- A background in engineering in Microsoft Ecosystems; Azure, .net frameworks, full stack, DevOps
- Horizon 2 and 3 cloud migration Experience
- Experience with some of the following: Journey to cloud native, Modern application Architecture, FinOps, Cost savings and governance
- Proven technologists with Strong Business acumen
- Comfortable leading technical teams, with great leadership skills; you motivate and inspire those around you.
- Experience working with on-shore and off-shore resources alike.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Data Platform and Data Analytics solutions
- IoT solutions
- Security, GDPR and Governance
- Application Architecture, DevOps and DevSecOps
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.