Senior Modern Workplace Manager
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As a Senior Modern Workplace Solutions Manager, you are a Software architect and engineer with a focus on Office365, the Power Platform, the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations, Microsoft Teams’ Application Development, Akumina, or other similar products; well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools.
We are looking for someone who has excellent consulting skills, strong commercial experience and strong experience in leading a technical team and delivering projects throughout the entire life cycle.
· Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
· Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
· Collaborate with a positive mindset in teams with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
· Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
· Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
· Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
· Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
· Provide application/technical support as needed.
· Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
· Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
· Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation and support the sales process as needed.
· Participate in a culture of continuous learning by Maintaining and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
· Able to translate architecture designs in a technology specific solution.
· You have a problem-solving attitude
· Advanced skills with application development, complex code development, application testing, and component design for products/technologies Sharepoint
· Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
· Good understanding about authentication and security
· Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
· Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
· Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
· Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
· Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
· Previous pre-sales experience
· Demonstrated experience in bidding documentation.
· Strong commercial experience and acumen
· Experience working in a consulting/ technical service provider company, leading large technical deliveries and solutions
· SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
· TypeScript and React
· Experience with the Microsoft Graph and Adaptive Cards
· Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
· Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a SharePoint Migration.
· Frontend architecture experience
· DevOps Experience on the Azure Platform
· Other broad technical exposure
· Experience with developing Teams Apps and Extensions
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.