Senior Full-Stack Developer
Area of expertise:
About the role
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
You enjoy solving problems and providing solutions in a collaborative environment. Keeping an open mind, you explore technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients. You work in an agile environment that continuously promotes growth, knowledge and drive to success.
You have experience with a large portion of the following technologies:
- Familiar with modern front development framework (one of VUE/Angular/React)
- Familiar with .netcore (C#), design modes
- Knowledge/Experiences on SingalR is a plus
- Experiences on DevOps, Docker, Scrum is a plus
- Spoken English is required, not excellent but should be ok
You likely have 5+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.