Senior Financial Consolidation Consultant
Area of expertise:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consolidation Consultant to join the established EPM Practice.
This is a capability leadership key role with a high growth and fast paced team, providing a challenging and diverse working experience, engaging in activities including: business analysis, solution design, functional requirement gathering, engagement / work-stream leadership, knowledge transfer and pre-sales.
- Working with client prospects to demonstrate how OneStream XF, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), or FCCS may be exploited to automate their Financial Consolidation and Reporting processes.
- Defining the overall EPM solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
- Coordinating and delivering discovery sessions at CxO level to define and document complex business requirements.
- Developing prototypes and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions.
- Taking a lead role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to successful conclusion.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
We are looking for the following experience profile:
- Exposure to large-scale Financial Consolidation system implementations with OneStream.
- Part qualified or fully qualified accountant.
- Strong team leadership and project and engagement management skills.
- Demonstrable experience designing Financial Consolidation solutions.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development - Should be comfortable dealing with C-level clients.
- Exposure to business development and pre-sales of enterprise scale financial reporting and analytics solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with OneStream implementations (or similar) both from a project and BAU perspective.
- Awareness of Oracle EPM Cloud toolsets such as FCCS, PBCS / EPBCS etc.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehousing / ETL Processes.
- Strong knowledge of the OneStream and Oracle EPM platforms and demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of EPM solutions.
- Experience of other Hyperion / Oracle toolsets, such as: Essbase, Planning, Hyperion Financial Reports, EPMA, FDMEE, HPCM etc.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.