Senior Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce Functional Consultant
Area of expertise:
The ERP Center of Excellence
The CoE of Malaga is the leading place for Avanade's Dynamics ERP 365 offering in Europe. By joining this center, you'll have the chance to:
-Be part of our Center of Excellence for Avanade ERP Market Unit, serving our customers all around Europe.
-Have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Business Process Transformation.
-Join a large Team striving to be at latest and cutting-edge technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
-Enjoy one of the best places to live in South of Spain, with more than 300 of sunny days a year!
Sr Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce Functional Consultant
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So, do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
You will be responsible for implementing large, complex applications that combine processes with technology to enable high performance for our customers.
ERP Dynamics D365 professionals design, implement and deploy ERP D365 solutions to achieve defined business objectives. They are knowledgeable in D365 application process design and configuration, D365 application design, development, integration, testing and implementation, and D365 application technical architecture.
· You will configure and implement Dynamics D365 for your customers with a focus on Retail/Commerce processes.
· Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics D365 to develop solution concepts together with your customers.
· You create development specifications and act as an interface with customers to test changes and clarify issues that arise.
· You work systematically and logically to analyze situations, solve problems, identify causes and effects.
· You will participate in the setup and execution of Dynamics D365 project workflows.
· Managing and building customer relationships is also part of your responsibilities as a consultant.
· You will also plan, prioritize and create project plans to achieve common goals.
What Defines You.
· You are a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions.
· You are adept at resolving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
· Several years of experience from consulting or as a key user on the client side with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
· Several years of experience in the retail/commerce sector with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
· Independence and a customer-oriented way of working characterize your work.
· Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented with good presentation skills.
· You are a strong communicator in English and knowledge of either German, French or English is considered a plus.
· You want to live in Malaga, and we welcome you relocating from other countries
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.