Senior Dynamics 365 Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Area of expertise:
Note: Pls answer the language question = Yes, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT KNOW SPANISH. ONLY ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
The ERP Center of Excellence
The CoE of Malaga is the leading place for Avanade's Dynamics ERP 365 offering in Europe. By joining this center, you'll have the chance to:
-Be part of our Center of Excellence for Avanade ERP Market Unit, serving our customers all around Europe.
-Have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Business Process Transformation.
-Join a large Team striving to be at latest and cutting-edge technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
-Enjoy one of the best places to live in South of Spain, with more than 300 of sunny days a year!
Sr Dynamics 365 Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So, do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Microsoft Dynamics 365. Working as part of the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
In this role, you'll:
- Lead the D365 Manufacturing Workstream
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Lead workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Document settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Travel, as needed.
- 3/5+ years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing module
- You have a passion for learning teamed with good business sense and time management, and you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively.
- You’ve probably got a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least 3/5 years of relevant professional experience in a consulting firm.
- Fluency in English and a second European language a plus (German, French, Italian etc.)
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.