Senior Director, Workplace Experience
Area of expertise:
Senior Director, Workplace Experience
About Avanade: the world’s leading digital innovator
We believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We help our clients transform their businesses, uncover new ways of work, and change the world for the better. Avanade is a diverse community, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our team you’ll find talented technologists, creatives, consultants, change makers, sales specialists, and more.
About You: a catalyst for workplace transformation
People who thrive here are motivated, lifelong learners, and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who wants to drive transformational change with your clients, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
While here, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partner with some of the biggest and best companies across the world, and work alongside some seriously smart people.
About the Role:
Avanade has developed a market-leading Workplace Experience (WX) practice. Our holistic approach combines the elastic digital workplace with business operations and culture for a realistic perspective and actionable insights.
You will be an integral part of growing a transformation line of business spanning sales, delivery leadership and capability development.
- Develop employee and team centric experiences (using data driven insights) that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale
- Develop and evolve future focused workforce and organization transformation strategies propositions and solutions
- Drive cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e. alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution and capability to deliver
- Lead recruitment and talent development activities
- Lead marketing and communications activities to help us grow our business
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of proven experience, and can demonstrate skills and a successful track record selling and delivering in some or all the following areas:
- Modern Workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Workplace value realization
- Workplace automation & AI
- Workplace / workforce analytics
- Talent and organization design
- Workplace technology eco-system modernization
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Future of work / workforce planning
- Experience in providing best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their employee value proposition
- Experience of shaping, selling and overseeing implementation of employee experience, organizational change and workforce transformation programs
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture
- Strong executive level communication skills
- Developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Human Resources, Technology and Line of Business domains
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.