Senior Director, Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory – Europe
Area of expertise:
- Manage WX Advisory growth, pivot and performance (across the agreed KPI’s) at a Europe Area level
- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and strategy around all aspects of WX in partnership with other core business areas.
- Assist business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e., alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution, and capability to deliver
- Write complete project proposals including shaping the proposed solution, and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams (and often leading teams) on large-scale, complex and important projects when required
- Act as a mentor to guide the development of team members, ensuring they have a healthy work-life balance, and enjoy their time working and support the identification and resolution of any problems and performance issues
- Develop and evolve future focused workforce and organisation transformation strategies propositions and solutions
- Work with other parts of Avanade’s business including Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Sales, Finance etc to support the growth of our business
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft, and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
- You have a wealth of knowledge around different consulting skills, strategy development, execution and team.
- You have demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Are a thought leader, a futurist who studies the evolution of work, listening, learning and analyzing future scenarios, predicting and shaping the future of work - actively sharing your perspective across social media platforms and industry events
- Have in depth experience including an understanding of the business drivers and requirements of one or more of the following industry sectors: Retail, Manufacturing, Health, Banking
- Have a good understanding of different methodologies and delivery approaches and their relationship to delivering workplace innovation through continuous change models, including the role of insight and experience in managing and evolving strategies as part of an ongoing journey
- Have developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Line of Business, Technology and Human Resources domains
- Have experience shaping, selling, and overseeing future business operating model, employee experience, digital culture & leadership, and workplace technology strategies and transformation programs
- Have ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture
- Have proven experience, and a successful history selling and delivering in some or all of the following areas:
- Workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Workplace automation & AI
- Workplace / workforce analytics
- Workplace technology ecosystem modernisation
- Future ways of working / transforming how work gets done
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.