Senior Delivery Lead
Area of expertise:
As a Senior Delivery Lead in the Global Delivery Management Team, you drive delivery rigor across the organization and specifically have a direct leadership responsibility on several designated contracts. Ideally, you are North America West coast-based to cover North America and Asian time zones, and have delivery experience in large scale Microsoft Dynamics inclusive of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management software applications.
You lead large and complex project teams and/or programs and are accountable for the overall management, planning, and delivery of assigned projects/programs. You are responsible for successful delivery of the services and corresponding client satisfaction.
You review solution quality, providing recommendations for improvement within proposal or contracting. Similarly, in Delivery, you review delivery execution status to provide recommendations to the Delivery Team to drive towards successful outcomes. You are “hands on", holding regional leadership and project team’s commitment to Avanade's best practice for Deliver Management solution delivery.
Within a Highly Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Environment, You:
- Lead the delivery of the contracted solution on the program level at the agreed upon terms, original deal economics, schedule, and quality level
- Develop strategy for control and governance structures to ensure desired outcomes across projects
- Ensure understanding of stakeholder goals and expectations. Address misalignments, monitor the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations, and communicate back to the customer
- Manage overall project/program scope and risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management for critical project plans, commitment, and changes
- Provide strategic direction to all change management activities for project or programs. As appropriate, support clients managing their change enablement processes to drive business value
- Provide project leadership to appropriate Avanade and Client Teams
- Provide oversight to management of relationships with project or program vendors and subcontractors
- Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritizes resources across projects and programs
- Manage delivery portfolio - monitoring, escalating, and resolving delivery issues internally
- Participate in sales pursuits, driving the solution planning and deal shaping process that will help drive business value for our customers
You Have a Strong Understanding and Experience In:
- Delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement, and top talent retention
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with C-suite level clients
- Leading and delivering projects with revenue exceeding +USD 10M to successful business outcomes
- Managing and leading global teams of 75+ team members, including multi-site delivery within a highly matrixed organization
- Roles within premier professional services/management consulting or technology firms
- Financial and contract management practices as relate to large projects and programs
- Delivering projects in multiple industries, geographies, and technology
- Bachelor’s degree
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.