Senior Consultant, WX (Workplace Experience) Advisory
Area of expertise:
Employee experience has quickly become as important as customer experience to virtually every business globally. Moreover, the new workplace era requires that organizations carefully rethink who works, why they work, where they work, and the way work is accomplished.
Employees are demanding change – 68% feel their job is harder because of legacy systems and processes and 40% of employees don’t trust their employer to meet their needs. Leaders also recognize the need to change - 77% of CIOs expect significant shifts in work design, culture, and mindset.
At Avanade, our clients trust us to bring more than digitization and remote-working tools. We deliver an integrated approach combining culture, business operations, and digital solutions to assist clients create a market advantage, maintain productivity, and shift to a digital culture.
The conditions are ripe for a permanent work revolution and we’re hiring people at all levels to make an impact on the fast-growing Workplace Experience advisory practice.
We believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We help our clients transform their businesses, uncover new ways of work, and change the world for the better. Avanade is a diverse community and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our team you’ll find talented strategists, creatives, consultants, change makers, technologists, and more.
About the Roles
In the Workplace Advisory practice, you will be an integral part of growing a transformative line of business. You will provide business management advisory and implementation insights and services that help clients realize meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation.
Your skills and experiences may align with one of our Workplace Advisory personas:
Workplace Experience Advisor
- Employee experience strategy and transformation
- Operating model and organization design
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Workforce / workplace analytics
- Future of work / workforce strategy
- Physical workspace strategy and realization
- Change Enablement: Communication & Training experience
Workplace Technology Advisor
- Digital transformation
- Workplace technology IT strategy
- Workplace technology eco-system modernization
- Workplace value realization
- Workplace automation & AI
- Managed services design and delivery
- Workplace security
All candidates will have:
- Experience delivering against utilization and/or sales metrics
- Very strong, executive level communication skills
- Ability to develop and mentor others
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture. Familiarity with industry-recognized Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities
- Understanding of the Microsoft technology eco-system and how it can be used to transformation businesses
Additional responsibilities for leaders
- Work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee delivery of propositions that address challenges in employee and workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions
- Developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Human Resources, Technology and Line of Business domains
- We look forward to welcoming you to the Avanade family.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.