(Senior) Consultant Microsoft ERP Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce (f/m/x)
Area of expertise:
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
You will be responsible for implementing large, complex applications that combine processes with technology to enable high performance for our customers.
ERP Dynamics D365 professionals design, implement and deploy ERP D365 solutions to achieve defined business objectives. They are knowledgeable in D365 application process design and configuration, D365 application design, development, integration, testing and implementation, and D365 application technical architecture.
- You will configure and implement Dynamics D365 for your customers with a focus on retail/commerce processes.
- Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics D365 to develop solution concepts together with your customers.
- You create development specifications and act as an interface with customers to test changes and clarify issues that arise.
- You work systematically and logically to analyze situations, solve problems, identify causes and effects.
- You will participate in the setup and execution of Dynamics D365 project workflows.
- Managing and building customer relationships is also part of your responsibilities as a consultant.
- You will also plan, prioritize and create project plans to achieve common goals.
What makes us a top employer.
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
What defines you.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions.
- You are adept at resolving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
- Several years of experience from consulting or as a key user on the client side with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or another ERP solution.
- Several years of experience in the retail/commerce sector with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
- Independence and a customer-oriented way of working characterize your work.
- Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented with good presentation skills.
- You are a strong communicator in German or French and English.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.