Senior Consultant – MS Teams
Area of expertise:
You have a passion for technology and are genuinely excited about creating innovative IT solutions to solve real-world business problems. You are enthusiastic to learn and eager to develop your career by working side-by-side with industry-leading IT professionals. You are willing to accept new challenges and appreciate that any experience is a good experience. Most importantly, you have a can-do attitude.
Your work helps clients transform their business through modern and powerful systems. As a Senior Consultant, your evolving technical skills will help support the design, implementation, and operation of enterprise technology architecture encompassing both public and private cloud and modern workplace solutions.
You’ll need to bring great interpersonal and communication skills to this role, as you help your technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day, you will:
• Contribute to the Microsoft Teams Architecture,
• Support the design, implementation, and operation of Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS) and Office365 solutions that meet customer’s technical, security, and business requirements for modern workloads
• Support systems integration testing, component integration testing, and user acceptance testing
• Day-to-day responsibilities will be focussed on Infrastructure IT includes components such as virtual machines, networks, storage, HA/DR, system security and compliance, identity, and access management, etc.
• Provide operational support to both client and project teams where required. This may include L1/L2 support activities
Skill & Capability Requirements
Primarily we are interested in your willingness and enthusiasm to learn new technology. Bringing a positive attitude will go a long way in helping you develop an exciting career in IT.
The following experience would also, be looked upon very favorably.
• Must have strong implementation experience with Microsoft Teams, Video, and mobility.
• Expert with Cloud Video, Cloud Voicemail, Voice transcription technology in Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
• Strong Infrastructure background with Telephony components experience.
• Experience in Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP
• Experience interacting with clients from diverse professional backgrounds
• Experience working with teams to facilitate project work
• Solid experience in communicating and presenting information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Solid written and spoken English skills
• Travel as required
Preferred Education Background
You will likely have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a related area.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
• Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
• Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Generous parental leave
• Corporate private health insurance discounts
• Up to 80 hours of training per year
Please APPLY only if you are an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with full working rights.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.