As an Intelligent Automation Sr Consultant, you are a Software Engineer with a focus on RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Ui Path, Microsoft Power Automate, or other similar products; with a well-rounded core skillset, and ability to work in a self-sustained manner.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
• Create and maintain as-is business processes process, PDDs (Process Definition Document)
• Create and maintain automated process documentation PDDs (Solution Design Document)
• Automation design and creation of TDDs (Technical Design Document)
• Act as design authority for automations
• Configure and build automated processes, self-sustained
• Perform peer reviews/walkthroughs, providing feedback
• Troubleshoot and fix advanced automation issues
• Work with client resources during UAT
• Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to leadership
• Provide leadership and guidance for production automation operational support
• Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities
• Provide support for intelligent automation platforms and technical architecture
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
• Advanced skills with Intelligent Automation platforms, complex code development and/or testing
• Advanced skills and experience in automation lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
• Ability to guide clients through process fitment, potential issues, and collaborate to derive solutions in a strategic manner
• Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including remote and disconnected teams
• Leadership and management of junior team members
• Advanced problem solving in a self-reliant manner
• Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents.
Advanced level of certification for any of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UIPath, MS Power Automate, or other similar and relevant platforms.
Preferrred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment.
Scope of Work:
Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
• Timeliness, accuracy, and quality of own work
• Chargeability and training targets.
Relevant Additional Details:
Travel Requirements: Travel as needed.