Senior Azure Microservices Engineer (Java/Node.js) W2 contract-100% remote
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C-100% remote 3 months
Senior Azure Microservices Engineer (Java/Node.js), high probability for extension
We are looking for senior developers with Java applications development or Node. js within an enterprise environment.
- You will work within an established multidiscipline Agile Scrum Team.
- As a team member, your work will be focused on the design, development and testing of new application functionality and enhancements to existing features and architecture in critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects.
- As a senior member of your team you should be happy to share your program knowledge and mentor colleagues.
- You will have experience with in building libraries for microservices to consume, resiliency patterns, and Azure.
- Familiarity with interceptor patterns and extending native functions.
- Automated testing experience
- Microservices and Lightweight Architecture
- Core Java EE Design Patterns
- Apache Camel
- Microsoft Azure Platform -primary specialization
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.