Who are you?
Do you love living in the cloud? We do that too!
As a person, you are committed to the cloud, your colleagues and help your customers provide them with the tools and processes that will change the business. You are a good communicator with a talent for technology who really wants to make your customers understand and realize the real benefits of a Modern Workplace.
About the role:
If you are interested in working with Microsoft's technology and cloud solutions, you can be the next colleague to help our customers by making them truly cloud-driven companies! We help our customers with their journey to the cloud by designing, implementing the optimal infrastructure. We analyze, plan and implement migrations and lead customers to optimal use and productivity in a constantly evolving cloud environment. We give you an exciting opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate and committed consultants - all in close collaboration with our customers.
As a Senior Cloud Consultant in Infrastructure you will:
• Participate in the design, planning and implementation of Azure solutions at our customers
• Work with solutions that utilize the full breadth of the Azure platform with both Iaas and Paas where Azure AD is central in managing identity and security
• Be part of a team with high competence and where personal development and quality in what we do are key words
To succeed with us, you have:
• Relevant bachelor's degree, master's degree or similar
• 4-5 years of hands-on experience in the design, implementation and configuration of applications on the Microsoft Azure Platform in several of the following areas:
- Paas services such as App Service, Functions, Service Bus and Logic apps
- Iaa's services such as Virtual Machines, Vnets, NSG's and Express Routes
- Azure AD
- Azure DevOps
- Automation through ARM / Terraform
- Scriptning i Powershell/Bash
• You are used to working according to Devop's principles and automation is a matter of course
• Merit is if you also have knowledge in M365 and programming
• We see that you have experience from working in teams with projects
• You have a passion for what you do and a drive to develop
• Good command of English and Swedish fluently.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.