Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
Avanade Norway and your role
As a Senior Azure Architect, you will be part of our accomplished Infrastructure Talent Community with currently 14 consultants. Azure and Office 365 are key technologies in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Ofice365/Azure including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment. Everything is done based on Microsoft’s Office365/Azure platform and the latest tools and technologies.
At Avanade Norway, we are currently 90 dedicated employees and we plan to grow. This is why we are looking for new talents to join us and become part of this exciting journey.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
The ideal candidate
At Avanade Norway, we are looking for a strong, client-facing team player and your skillset likely includes:
- Strong knowledge in:
- Azure Core Platform: Compute (IAAS & PAAS), Storage and Networking
- Identity and Authentication Patterns (MFA)
- Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions
- Azure Monitor
- Experience with:
- General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell scripting
- Azure DevOps, including Automation/IaC
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Familiarity with:
- Web technologies, such as web servers, proxies, certificates.
- Knowledge of:
- Application migration experience
- SQL databases
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Relevant certifications
Areas of responsibility
- Actively crafting and implementing creative Microsoft Azure solutions for clients
- Defining technological standards in the Azure environment
- Delivering throughout the project life cycle
- Crafting architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets customer’s technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads.
- Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure.
- Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security, and general business needs
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of the journey to cloud and needed assessment
- Act as lead for colleagues on large projects
Above this we also want you to
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have strong written and oral/presentation skills both in Norwegian and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Ikke stillingen for deg? Send oss gjerne din informasjon gjennom Candidate Community så vi kan holde kontakten, og så sier vi fra når en stilling åpner seg. Følg oss gjerne på Avanade Norge LinkedIn, der legger vi ut alle åpninger.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.