Senior Adobe Campaign & Digital Marketing Technologist
Area of expertise:
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Digital Marketing Team, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Digital Marketing and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As the Senior Adobe Campaign & Digital Marketing Technologist, you will lead and drive some of our largest, marquis deal pursuits and mitigate the risks associated with large scale complex marketing automation projects. You will partner with Avanade Global and Regional Leadership, as well as key industry partners such as Adobe, Microsoft, and Accenture, to define, implement and deliver innovative marketing automation solutions for our enterprise clients. You will be responsible for leading and developing diverse teams to ensure a carefully crafted end-to-end sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements.
As a key member of our Global Digital Team, you will contribute to all things digital, from customer experience to digital platforms, analytics, insight, campaigns, mobile, and user experience. You should be familiar with UX, UI, programmatic, IoT, data, Agile, DevOps, IA, AI and cognitive. As a leader, you enjoy educating and mentoring others and you are comfortable presenting to both technical and business audiences at senior levels.
- Demonstrated marketing automation experience in all aspects of digital marketing and campaign technologies, including Adobe Campaign Implementation experience
- Experience in an advisory or consulting role working with global clients
- Highly experienced in leading customer facing discussions, handling, and eliminating ambiguity, and quickly making complex decisions
- Excellent strategic & technical thinker and communicator
- Able to communicate effectively with technical, marketing, and business partners
- Ability to articulate a vision, deliver constructive feedback, and lead by example
Your Background and Experience Includes:
- Building data collections strategies for surveys
- Advanced segmentation and technical workflows, XML, and SQL to customize data models
- Enterprise Solution Integration, which includes experience of design and development of integration to CRM systems, databases, and identity management solutions
- Proven experience with customer data to design Adobe Campaign solutions, as well as developing bespoke customer solutions where necessary
- Working with customers to assess requirements and design and run client workshops
- Creating implementation plans and accurate estimates/quotations for new and existing clients
- Knowledge of online or offline direct marketing functions is strongly preferred
- Exposure to full life cycle digital implementation from discovery, delivery, and through to BAU – understanding of project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience
You Have a Strong Understanding and Experience In:
- Technical writing skills for documentation and scoping, defining, and managing work packages
- Architectural concepts - design patterns, database design, and service-oriented solutions
- Additional digital platform knowledge: AEM, Hybris, Oracle, Sitecore, Marketo, etc.
- Campaign analytics and reporting
- WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- Security standards such as TLS, SSL, HTTPS, and data encryption
- Data: Excellent understanding of data and database marketing
Ideal Location: Anywhere in continental Europe
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.