Security Solution Lead APAC, LATAM & UAE
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with security and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Security, we have quietly been earning accolades as one of the world’s leading Microsoft security services companies. Our focus on security has never been greater. Security is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’. Our clients expect us to help them with their potential security concerns. The resulting growth of our Global Security Practice is directly tied to the increasing demand for security to be integrated in our deal pursuits.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft. Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Cybersecurity.
About the Role:
The Cybersecurity team provides strategic security advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. security analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive data and systems protection and security. We deliver our broad range of security services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners.
As a Cybersecurity Services Solutions Lead within our Global business, you will be responsible for partnering across a highly matrixed organization to solution and lead large scale, complex projects for enterprise clients. advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how security technology enables a wide range of business outcomes You will build, implement, drive, and execute strategies that result in business growth and increase our client successes by delivering innovative security solutions leveraging the Microsoft portfolio of Cloud & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Digital Identity, Data Protection, and Cyber Security Incubation offerings.
You will partner with other Area and Regional leaders to define and implement a strategy for offering identification and investments and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs.
You will collaborate with Direct sales teams and client account leads throughout the entire sales life cycle to ensure positive outcomes that drive innovation across our client’s organizations.
You will advise clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities. You need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities that allow you to assume a critical role in the Global Security Practice, with an ability to scale over time.
You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities but be a strong technologist. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Security Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this Role, You Will:
- Shape security architectures for existing and proposed technologies and identify opportunities to grow our market presence
- Drive cybersecurity offerings in the market, including effectively positioning and solutioning those offerings/sub-offerings with sales teams, channels, and target clients (Direct and Indirect)
- Interlock with Global Security Center of Excellence on offering/asset development to support business strategy
- Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Write complete client proposals including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work
- Lead and support the initial solution delivery of a broad range of Security engagements
- Play a leading role in solution and related sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Security engagements
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development
Your Skills Include:
- Extensive experience in technology-related Management Consulting positions with a bias towards Cybersecurity from a management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets, and teams
- Extensive experience selling large technology programs
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible, and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with complex, large-scale consulting projects
- Ability to guide and direct teams in development, production, and promotion of solution offerings
- Familiarity with Microsoft platform
- Experience working with global teams and/or offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive-level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.