Security Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Security Solution Architect you will be an expert in the technical security domain, particularly for Microsoft M365.
You will design, develop, and support information security solutions to meet customers’ requirements and needs, respecting time and cost constraints.
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Extensive experience in projects based on suite Microsoft 365 Defender (Endpoint, Office, Identity) to identify and block attacks in each stage of the kill chain.
- Experience in Microsoft Information Protection solutions (AIP, DLP, Compliance Center, MCAS) to help customers identify and protect their data in hybrid IT environment.
- Knowledge of cloud security solutions.
- Knowledge of Azure Sentinel for event monitoring and security incident management.
- Experience with security processes (such as incident management).
- Basic knowledge of main techniques for threat mitigation such as sandboxing, WAF, NG Firewall, etc…
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
- Microsoft security certifications and any other security-related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OCSP) are considered valuable.
Preferred Education Background:
- You will likely possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent), preferably in IT or business-related field; graduate degree in IT field highly valued.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You will likely have 5+ years of experience in security related field.
Preferred Years of Solutioning Experience:
- 1+ years of security solutioning experience considered valuable.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.