Security / GRC consultant
Area of expertise:
Want to be a security expert on a constant journey of development, being in an organization where you learn from the best and work with the biggest global solutions? Then please keep reading!
Founded in 2000 as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade Sweden is helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, all powered by the Microsoft ecosystem.
At Avanade Sweden, we are currently 150 dedicated employees (50.000 globally) and we plan to grow. This is why we are looking for a Digital Identity Consultant to join us and become part of this exciting journey. Being a very social office we have a lot of activities during the year where we have fun together!
Our mission is to help protect government and private companies against cyber crime and nation-state APT attack. We stand up against the unfair misuse of the internet to attack innocent victims and disrupt our society. We can make a real difference, using our knowledge and technology to make our planet a more secure place.
We are looking to hire an experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant/ senior Consultant (depending upon expertise and experience) for our Consulting practice.
About the role
As a Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant, you will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects. This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client’s Compliance and Governance platforms through designing and implementing of GRC technologies and aiding the business in changing business process across HR, Security, and IT to adopt the many benefits of Compliance and Governance Solutioning. You are comfortable meeting clients and leading workshops across Human Resources, Information Technology, Security and Application Owners. Furthermore, you are comfortable in managing workstreams and delivering value to clients whilst meeting project deliverables and timelines. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up and grow the Compliance and Governance Business inside Avanade with significant career progression.
Our Security team is now looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant to join our ever-growing team. To hit the ground running, you should have deep technical skills including:
· Proven experience (at least 3 years) in designing and implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
· You will deliver throughout the project lifecycle hence is its important you are comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of Compliance and Governance Solutions.
· Experience in conducting Governance, Compliance and/or Cloud Security assessments to establish current maturity and future state target operating models.
· Development and implementation of security policies against best-practices or industry regulations.
You also have a strong foundation across the wider security solutions. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred. This is focused around maintaining and retaining data, GDPR, Data Subject Requests, Deletion and Clean-up of data, and helping construct a Records Management Data Lifecycle. This would also include working with C-level, and DPO level in the following areas:
· Risk Management
· Data Governance
· Records Management
· Data Retention Management
· Legal Hold
· Data Loss Prevention and Classification
· Data Lifecycle Management
· E-Discovery and Advanced E-Discovery
· Business Planning and Strategy Planning
· Key Stakeholder Management
· Business Transformation Skills
· Security Standards such as PCI DSS, FCA Regulations, ISO27001/2, NIST etc.
Benefits We Offer:
· Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
· Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications and Paid Certifications
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
· Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
· Reward and recognition program
· and much more!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.