Security Consultant Risk & Compliance
Area of expertise:
Do you want to perform challenging security projects for leading Enterprise organizations? Are you a team player with excellent communication and technical skills? Avanade is looking for consultants for our growing Security team and with your skills you can help our clients with their Security issues!
What will you be doing?
As a Risk & Compliance consultant you will work on security projects in a team environment, at our Enterprise customers. You will help our customers with setting up and performing security risk & compliance assessments in their Microsoft environment. You will also come up with clear improvement proposals to ensure that our customers can protect themselves against vulnerabilities and threats.
You are well aware of various compliance frameworks such as the NIST and ISO standards and know how to apply these in a cloud environment. You are good at translating technical vulnerabilities into business risks and enjoy searching for appropriate solutions.
You stay up to date with the latest developments and enjoy putting this knowledge into practice to make a difference for customers. Avanade employs hundreds of Microsoft specialists and with us you have the opportunity to become one too!
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level. The Security team within Avanade is ambitious and you can contribute to the growth of our team. You can use the experience and opportunities that Microsoft and Accenture offer and our projects are at interesting (international) customers. Because of our focus on your development and growth, there are many study and advancement opportunities.
- Have a passion for Microsoft Security Technologies and the ambition to deepen and develop yourself in this area in the coming years;
- Have knowledge and experience with risk & compliance,
- Find it fun and important to keep up with the latest developments and want to put them into practice at our customers;
- Preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. ISO27001 lead implementer; CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM; ECSA; CRISC; OSCP; CSA; AZ-500; MS-500;)
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues whilst simultaneously you share your knowledge and expertise with your peers;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together;
- Possess a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity during working hours to be socially involved and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
- You will be part of an active and growing Security community!
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg on 06 8238 5562.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.